Saturday, May 07, 2005

Indy Comic Week - 5/9 - 5/15

I think it is safe to say that my coverage of comic books up to this point have been pretty mainstream. Next week I am hoping to change that with a full week devoted to indy comic books. Don't worry, I'll still do my weekly reviews, but everything else will be on the indy front.

Series that I will be covering include:

  • Invincible
  • Powers
  • Small Gods
  • Youngblood
  • Armor X
  • Iron Ghost
  • Noble Causes

    These will be covered in differet ways. Some might get issues reviewed, some might get trades reviewed, while others will get a full on series overview.

    If any of the creators (pencillers,inkers, writers, colorists, letterers, etc.) of these books stumble onto my blog and want to do a questionaire of five questions relating to your book just email me.

    jasonaiken@gmail.com

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home