Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A Finer World Closed For the Time Being



As of late you may have noticed that my updates and reviews have been pretty scarce. I apologize for that, but right now college is taking up most of my time. I also am not able to get my weekly comic fix since I am out of town and have no access to the comics I usually buy.

So for the time being I’m going to stop updating the blog. I really enjoyed writing reviews and tracking down preview pages for upcoming projects, but right now time is just not on my side.

I’d like to start writing a few books and maybe write some articles for the school paper.

Perhaps A Finer World will return in the summer, but if it doesn’t don’t fret there are many good comic blogs out there.

Thanks to everyone for reading over these past 6 months or so.

-Jason

9 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger zilla said...

you'll be missed my friend. good luck w/ all you got going on. find time to read some comics tho - it will keep you sane.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Mark Fossen said...

There are lots of capsule review sites out there, Jason. But I always looked forward to yours the most. Especially the "money shot".

Best of luck with school, and hope we see you in summer ...

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger WonK said...

Jason:

You're doing the right thing. See you on the boards,....

WonK

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger ComicsRfun said...

Hi Jason, I came across your site while doing a search on comic book super heroes. Although you don't have exactly what I'm looking for, your site did provide for quite an interesting read. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger blogme said...

Hello Jason, I came across your site while doing a search on Marvel Super Heroes. Even though you don't have exactly what I'm looking for, your site did provide for quite an interesting read. Thanks!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger johneyalexander79740449 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger marktheo11566592 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Ronan Jimson said...

This is a some good links : Google yahoo game big money
Do you like kid online game ?
If you have free time, I comment that you should visit yahoo game big money
Google yahoo game big money

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Awkwarddilemma-Hmj said...

keep up the great blog here.im really enjoying the blogsphere,so many wonderful things toread.well done.if you want to check me out i have a great site about how to make money fast take a look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home